Thursday, July 26, 2012

Playlistism

Okay, so this is a blog written by someone who is working in the music industry right? Yes, so shouldn't there be some kind of MUSIC on this blog? YES! Every once in a while I'll shoot out some playlists and depending on the type of day, or what I'm feeling that day, and that's the direction the music will take. It's also an opportunity to take some music I like and that I've been listening to - spread it to the masses. Today I'll start with five songs, but how many do you think I should do per post? Let me know in the comments below! Happy listening.
It's a rainy Thursday in New York and I'm feeling the vibe that people need a pick me up, so I'm gonna do my best here and give you some rainy day music that'll fit the vibe of the dark skies but still give you some energy to keep on keepin' on.

Click HERE to listen on YouTube.
Will also be expanding this to Spotify in the near future for any Spotifiers out there!
Leave me a note in the comments and let me know what you think!

1. The White Stripes - "Black Math"

2. Grouplove - "Chloe"

3. Led Zeppelin - "What Is And What Should Never Be"

4. The Lumineers - "Ho Hey"

5. Bruce Springsteen - "So Young And In Love"

BONUS! Fool's Gold - "Surprise Hotel"

No comments:

Post a Comment